This Open Mike piece is shoddy, fact-challenged bloviating.
1. DHS did not "... search people's homes". The search was conducted by Watertown Police, Boston Police, and the FBI.
2. Nowhere does any reporting state that "some guy went out for a smoke". The accounts state a couple went outside for fresh air, when the husband discovered tarp lines had been cut.
3. Colleen McMahon did NOT rule that American citizens can be executed. She ruled narrowly in the Al-Awlaki case that the government could not be compelled to publish its justification for killing Al-Awlaki in Yemen.
4. Likewise, the Supreme Court has not ruled on domestic drone.
5. That "one terrorist for every 50 civilians" trope was from a single Pakistani 2009 report that had internal political motivation. Nowhere else has this claim been made, except in reports citing the original.
Myers is entitled to his OPINIONS, however baseless, but no amount of conspiracy paranoia entitles him to his own "facts".
Mr. Gabe,......No problem...Possibly, unemployable as an engineer, surveyor, archeologist, Teamster, Carpenter, PileButt, Rod-Buster, Mud pump operator, electrician, landscaper, hot plant
employee, shipper-dreyage, concrete column, "steel concrete forms" supplier, or Operating Engineer,.... Gabe?.....Writing must be nice, while depending upon shipping and infrastructure to feed, medicate, house, transport you...
2013 Metro Newspapers. All rights reserved.
Website powered by Foundation