In this hands-on Guitar Setup Workshop, you'll learn:
• How to assess and diagnose the playability of your guitar
• How a truss rod works and how to adjust it properly
• What a radius is and how it applies to your instrument
• How to set your intonation
• What tools are used during a set up and how to use them
And much, much more!
The four-person class limit allows for plenty of individual attention.
Classes are held in Petaluma the third Saturday of the month and San Francisco the first Saturday of the month from 11am-3pm.